This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Starter Caliburn Bundle
Device Kit + (2) 30ml Salts + Mystery Flavor
Our Starter Caliburn Bundle Includes the Following:
- Uwell Caliburn Device
- (2) Caliburn Pods
- (2) 30ml Nic Salt Flavors
- Bonus 15ml Mystery Flavor
DISCLAIMER: The default version of this bundle includes 2 pods total with the device kit. If you would like more pods, you will need to increase the pod selector to your desired amount of pods.
- Black Friday Caliurn Bundle - Nic Salt Pod System | All-In-One Vape Kit
- Color - Black/Blue
- USB Charging | Removable 520mAh Battery | LED Battery Indicator | Plug & Play Capability
- Fixed 11W Output | 1.4 Ohm Coil Resistance
- Easy Top Fill | 2ml Tank | Cheap & Reliable Replacement Pods
- Excellent Flavor | Guaranteed With Our Nic Salts
- Inhale-Responsive Activation + Manual Button
- Gold-Plated Magnetic Snap-In Connection
- Short-Circuit Protection | 10 Second Cut Off Protection | Low Power Alert
- Safety Lock (5 Clicks)
- Designed And Tested With A Caliburn
- Summer Blend: Increased PG/VG Ratio To Eliminate Caliburn Leaking/Spit-Back Issues.
- Finely-Tuned Profile Range: We're Vapers Too, And We Develop Our Recipes To Enjoy For Ourselves. If you choose to use the same setup as us, you're going to get the same experience we want for ourselves, and that's the best d*** experience there is.
- Get More From Your Pods: We don't like having to worry about pods all the time, and the pod costs can add up. With our cleanly developed and sucralose-free recipes you're going to go so long without having to replace your pod that you're going to wonder if you're ever going to throw one away. Your new problem will be keeping track of all the different pods you accumulate and trying to figure out what flavor is in which pod.
- How To Turn The Device ON/OFF: Like many vape systems, the Uwell Caliburn relies on a button sequence to turn the device both on and off. With the device in hand, press the firing button 5 times to turn the device on. Repeat the process to turn the device off. When storing the device away, in your pocket or handbag, it’s recommended that you turn the device off when not in use. This is an additional feature of the device to protect children.
- Device Activation Explained: There is no superior method of vaping by default. In fact, you can use it as a draw activated device or a button-activated device. However, what Uwell has done was made the device to default to the latter in the event that one method fails. For instance, if you’re pressing the firing button and the button isn’t working for some odd reason, the system will automatically disable the button mechanism and resort to its draw activated method.
- Understanding The Power Output: The power output of this device isn’t based on a wattage number, however, the manufacturer does share that the Caliburn can reach up to 11W. To achieve the 11W output, the device uses a combination of its coil and battery to deliver the output if the conditions are correct. The Caliburn uses a direct voltage output, which means the power output is determined by the current state of the battery. For instance, if your battery is fully charged, you will receive a better performance than if it were halfway charged.
- How To Fill The Pod/Cartridge: Filling the pod is super easy with the Caliburn. Each pod has a 2ML e-liquid capacity with a top fill design. This means all you will have to do is detach the drip tip from the pod itself to reveal the dual fill ports. Once the fill ports are exposed, simply fill the pod with e-liquid until you reach the fill line.
- How To Install The Pod: Another fascinating part of the device is its magnetic connection. This magnetic connection makes it so that you can simply slide the pod onto the device and it automatically clicks into place due to the strong magnets that secure it.
- Understanding The Pod’s Coil: The Uwell Caliburn Coil is integrated into each Caliburn Replacement Pod. The coil is designed for nicotine salt e-liquids and features a 1.4-ohm parallel coil, which is created to fully atomize the e-liquid and provide a better flavor, a larger vapor production, and a smoother throat hit.
It’s a Caliburn so it will last a long time and give you good flavor. Thank you for the awesome bundle. Delicious juice too.
First of all, this is a fantastic deal with a device that I’ve long come to love (the caliburn). Second, I’ve been on a hunt for a juice similar to the now outlawed juul cucumber and mango for about a year now since my wallet couldn’t take the $20+ a pack every week. All I’ve heard from shops is “we don’t have cucumber in anything besides disposables because there are better flavors.” I wouldn’t be looking for it if there wasn’ta need for it. Every cucumber flavor is usually too reminiscent of watermelon candy and every mango is usually so sweet I dump the pod out before I make it half way through. I gave up on my hunt for about a month then I found TBD Liquids. After reading reviews of their cucumber breeze and best damn mango I knew I had to get my hands on it and in the three agent cool package it was an even better deal. I just received it today and I have to say the flavors are on point. There not the exact same a the hull pod flavors but neither the cucumber or mango are overly sweet and they both are the most natural flavors I’ve tasted. FINALLY NO CANDY FLAVOR. TBD even went as far as to upgrade my 15ml mystery bottle to a 30ml! Thank you TBD Liquids! I will definitely be ordering more from here.
TBD Liquids is always fast and easy to order from! They put a hand written note on their packing slips that puts a personal touch to the order! Thanks for great customer service!
I can’t say enough good things about the company. They’re great and the customer service is top notch!
As far as the bundle we had a hiccup but they resolved it right away.
I’m having a hard time deciding on whether I like the juice or not because I started a new med that makes everything taste a bit off.
Was shocked at how good the house juice was - this shit for real the best damn liquids I've ran across.