- Uwell Caliburn Device - Nic Salt Pod System
- Color - Black / Blue
- USB Charging | Removable 520mAh Battery | LED Battery Indicator | Plug & Play Capability
- Fixed 11W Output | 1.4 Ohm Coil Resistance
- Easy Top Fill | 2ml Tank | Cheap & Long-Lasting Replacement Pods
- Excellent Flavor | Guaranteed With Our Nic Salts
- Inhale-Responsive Activation + Manual Button
- Gold-Plated Magnetic Snap-In Connection
- Short-Circuit Protection | 10 Second Cut Off Protection | Low Power Alert
- Safety Lock (5 Clicks)
- Height/Width/Depth/Weight : 110 mm / 21.2 mm / 11.6 mm / 30g
- Material : Aluminium Alloy, Polypropylene, Polycarbonate, ABS
- Maximum Wattage : 11 W
- Resistance Range : 1.4 Ω ± 0.1 Ω
- Battery Capacity : 520 mAh
- E-Liquid Capacity : 2 ml
- 1.4 Ω Pods
- Side & Bottom Airflow
- Pro-FOCS Flavor Technology
- Draw Activated / Manual Button
- LED Battery Life Indicator Light
- How To Turn The Device ON/OFF: Like many vape systems, the Uwell Caliburn relies on a button sequence to turn the device both on and off. With the device in hand, press the firing button 5 times to turn the device on. Repeat the process to turn the device off. When storing the device away, in your pocket or handbag, it’s recommended that you turn the device off when not in use. This is an additional feature of the device to protect children.
- Device Activation Explained: There is no superior method of vaping by default. In fact, you can use it as a draw activated device or a button-activated device. However, what Uwell has done was made the device to default to the latter in the event that one method fails. For instance, if you’re pressing the firing button and the button isn’t working for some odd reason, the system will automatically disable the button mechanism and resort to its draw activated method.
- Understanding The Power Output: The power output of this device isn’t based on a wattage number, however, the manufacturer does share that the Caliburn can reach up to 11W. To achieve the 11W output, the device uses a combination of its coil and battery to deliver the output if the conditions are correct. The Caliburn uses a direct voltage output, which means the power output is determined by the current state of the battery. For instance, if your battery is fully charged, you will receive a better performance than if it were halfway charged.
- How To Fill The Pod/Cartridge: Filling the pod is super easy with the Caliburn. Each pod has a 2ML e-liquid capacity with a top fill design. This means all you will have to do is detach the drip tip from the pod itself to reveal the dual fill ports. Once the fill ports are exposed, simply fill the pod with e-liquid until you reach the fill line.
- How To Install The Pod: Another fascinating part of the device is its magnetic connection. This magnetic connection makes it so that you can simply slide the pod onto the device and it automatically clicks into place due to the strong magnets that secure it.
- Understanding The Pod’s Coil: The Uwell Caliburn Coil is integrated into each Caliburn Replacement Pod. The coil is designed for nicotine salt e-liquids and features a 1.4-ohm parallel coil, which is created to fully atomize the e-liquid and provide a better flavor, a larger vapor production, and a smoother throat hit.
What's the hype about?
- Great Flavor
- Long Lasting Pods
- Great Battery Life
- Solid Build Quality
How easy is it to Use?
Really Easy! The device is ready to go out of the box as it comes fully charged. No real instructions are needed as the device itself is very straightforward. Simply take the device out, remove the drip-tip from a pod, and fill it up with our handcrafted salt e-liquid. Let the liquid sit in the pod for about 5 minutes before beginning use on a fresh pod.
We believe in making vaping as easy and convenient as possible, and the caliburn fits the bill.
How long does the battery last?
Though the raw specs of the device's battery are not very impressive (especially when used to the specs of a sub-ohm device) you will find that in actuality the battery should last you most of a day if not an entire day. The caliburn has no taper-off so that means it will continue to hit as perfectly at 20% as it does at 100% charge.
The device itself charges from dead to full in about 15 minutes. From personal experience I can tell you that I need to charge my caliburns on average once a day even if I am chain vaping.
How long do the pods last?
On average you should be able to get roughly 3 weeks to a month on each caliburn pod when using our handcrafted salts.
When using regular commercial nic salts which contain high amounts of sucralose your mileage may vary.
What juice can I use with it?
Both Freebase And Nic Salt Juice Works With The Caliburn.
Optimal PG/VG Ratio for the Caliburn is around 60/40. Most commercial nic salt products are produced at a 50/50 ratio which might cause heavy leaking / spitback.
I have 3 of these and love them. Great product!!! The pods last about a month. Can't reccomend enough!
I smoked cigs for 9 years and I was finally able to quit because I switched to the Juul. Pods became very expensive, so I tried the Suorin Drop and it was ok. I tried the Renova Zero and half my pods were defective. I had read about the Caliburn on a lot of Reddit threads, so I figured I’d try it. It was a game changer. I can actually taste my salts the way they are supposed to be tasted. I have only gone through a few pods so far, because they last a few weeks each. None of them have been duds, either, and that is so important. I had some minor spit-back problems at first, but I recently discovered TBD’s Salts and I no longer have that problem either. Best pod vape on the market, hands down.
I really love this salt nic mod. Gives good hits and excellent flavor. My son's just stopped working after a couple months which is why only 4 stars. Otherwise, if i get a year or two, I'll change to 5 stars.
The Caliburn is the pod I’ve been waiting for! It’s vapor production is superb, the flavor is turned up to full blast, and the battery life is beyond most other AIO pods I’ve tried especially for being as compact as it is.
Comes with an extra pod, I mean this setup is hands down the best refillable system you can buy right now in my opinion and many others’ opinions.
Denying the product of one star only for very very minor leak issues. I live and work between 6000-8000 ft above sea level, so likely the low atmospheric pressure, as well as constant elevation changes are the cause of leakage issues.
I was skeptical when I first started looking into vaping. I would see these huge rigs and I knew that’s not what I wanted. My nephew suggested I look at TBD Liquids site as he had been reading Reddit reviews about Caliburn. Have been using it since June and I just purchased a spare.