Discounted to $20 For Labor Day Week
- Uwell Caliburn Device - Nic Salt Pod System
- Color - Black / Blue
- USB Charging | Removable 520mAh Battery | LED Battery Indicator | Plug & Play Capability
- Fixed 11W Output | 1.4 Ohm Coil Resistance
- Easy Top Fill | 2ml Tank | Cheap & Long-Lasting Replacement Pods
- Excellent Flavor | Guaranteed With Our Nic Salts
- Inhale-Responsive Activation + Manual Button
- Gold-Plated Magnetic Snap-In Connection
- Short-Circuit Protection | 10 Second Cut Off Protection | Low Power Alert
- Safety Lock (5 Clicks)
- Height/Width/Depth/Weight : 110 mm / 21.2 mm / 11.6 mm / 30g
- Material : Aluminium Alloy, Polypropylene, Polycarbonate, ABS
- Maximum Wattage : 11 W
- Resistance Range : 1.4 Ω ± 0.1 Ω
- Battery Capacity : 520 mAh
- E-Liquid Capacity : 2 ml
- 1.4 Ω Pods
- Side & Bottom Airflow
- Pro-FOCS Flavor Technology
- Draw Activated / Manual Button
- LED Battery Life Indicator Light
- How To Turn The Device ON/OFF: Like many vape systems, the Uwell Caliburn relies on a button sequence to turn the device both on and off. With the device in hand, press the firing button 5 times to turn the device on. Repeat the process to turn the device off. When storing the device away, in your pocket or handbag, it’s recommended that you turn the device off when not in use. This is an additional feature of the device to protect children.
- Device Activation Explained: There is no superior method of vaping by default. In fact, you can use it as a draw activated device or a button-activated device. However, what Uwell has done was made the device to default to the latter in the event that one method fails. For instance, if you’re pressing the firing button and the button isn’t working for some odd reason, the system will automatically disable the button mechanism and resort to its draw activated method.
- Understanding The Power Output: The power output of this device isn’t based on a wattage number, however, the manufacturer does share that the Caliburn can reach up to 11W. To achieve the 11W output, the device uses a combination of its coil and battery to deliver the output if the conditions are correct. The Caliburn uses a direct voltage output, which means the power output is determined by the current state of the battery. For instance, if your battery is fully charged, you will receive a better performance than if it were halfway charged.
- How To Fill The Pod/Cartridge: Filling the pod is super easy with the Caliburn. Each pod has a 2ML e-liquid capacity with a top fill design. This means all you will have to do is detach the drip tip from the pod itself to reveal the dual fill ports. Once the fill ports are exposed, simply fill the pod with e-liquid until you reach the fill line.
- How To Install The Pod: Another fascinating part of the device is its magnetic connection. This magnetic connection makes it so that you can simply slide the pod onto the device and it automatically clicks into place due to the strong magnets that secure it.
- Understanding The Pod’s Coil: The Uwell Caliburn Coil is integrated into each Caliburn Replacement Pod. The coil is designed for nicotine salt e-liquids and features a 1.4-ohm parallel coil, which is created to fully atomize the e-liquid and provide a better flavor, a larger vapor production, and a smoother throat hit.
What's the hype about?
- Great Flavor
- Long Lasting Pods
- Great Battery Life
- Solid Build Quality
How easy is it to Use?
Really Easy! The device is ready to go out of the box as it comes fully charged. No real instructions are needed as the device itself is very straightforward. Simply take the device out, remove the drip-tip from a pod, and fill it up with our handcrafted salt e-liquid. Let the liquid sit in the pod for about 5 minutes before beginning use on a fresh pod.
We believe in making vaping as easy and convenient as possible, and the caliburn fits the bill.
How long does the battery last?
Though the raw specs of the device's battery are not very impressive (especially when used to the specs of a sub-ohm device) you will find that in actuality the battery should last you most of a day if not an entire day. The caliburn has no taper-off so that means it will continue to hit as perfectly at 20% as it does at 100% charge.
The device itself charges from dead to full in about 15 minutes. From personal experience I can tell you that I need to charge my caliburns on average once a day even if I am chain vaping.
How long do the pods last?
On average you should be able to get roughly 3 weeks to a month on each caliburn pod when using our handcrafted salts.
When using regular commercial nic salts which contain high amounts of sucralose your mileage may vary.
What juice can I use with it?
Both Freebase And Nic Salt Juice Works With The Caliburn.
Optimal PG/VG Ratio for the Caliburn is around 60/40. Most commercial nic salt products are produced at a 50/50 ratio which might cause heavy leaking / spitback.
First the device itself:
Battery life is best I've seen in a pod device, and I have tried many. You can go all day without recharging if you aren't chain vaping.
The device is sturdy, well made, nice looking. It's a tad large, to accommodate the nice battery, but still small enough to be stealthy.
The power button bugs me a little because it can be easy to engage. Since it is also a "fire" button for the device, I wish it was just a little harder to press. But that is not a huge problem.
I think they did a great job designing how the pods connect to the device.
First of all, the flavor you get with the pods is better than the majority of pod systems I have tried. The coil life seems better, also.
No leaking. Spit-back is minimal in terms of volume. So far no random mouthfuls of juice. However, while it is more like mist than a spit, barely noticeable, it is virtually constant. If you use very high nic concentrations, you might find it more noticeable and/or problematic. Again, its the tiniest amount, and most folks won't be bothered. Filling is easy and straight forward. The first fill is a bit of a pain because the tip is hard to remove that first time. After that, fine.
This device is perfect for Nic salts. Brings out the flavor way more than other pod systems and the coils last pretty long. This is my 2nd one so I no longer need to swap pods I can just take two!
The caliburn is a great device, awesome flavor, battery life is good, I wish I had tried one sooner. If you don’t have one, do yourself a favor, and order one as soon as you can.
Good flavor. Good hand presence. Excellent operation
Got 2 devices. First is perfect, howeve second one is not. Moore airy than first and has a bit longer delay for auto fire. Seems to be related to more open air intake, as I placed clear tape over air holes and auto fire is right on the dot. Unfortunately with tape Caliburn is more prone for spitback.
Some pods are difficult to open, depending on the batch. I had to create special tool to make it easy - take cheap tweezers (cheap so the metal will be soft) and bend tweezers tips inward and upward to create hooks on each side. Now you just grab the cap with it and gently pull up.
Caliburn is very good for flavor and cloud chasers, as it is very airy for throat hit (the best throat hitters so far for me are Vladdin,and GeekVape Frenzy).